Hey ... Dee ... Nicole's soon to be mother-in-law here! Love it that she will share the "Mrs.Bassen" title with me! By the way .... I've come to love "Elmo" too .... she looks like such a sweet girl and one you could not resist loving and taking under your wing. As I load my "Mustang trunk" each night with stuff to send over to you ... I am so thrilled to be part of your "journey" .... and am excited each day to log on to your site to see how you guys are doing ... Being we will now in the not so distant future be "related" .... this is Niki's "mom" saying ... be careful over there! ... and the shoes and lots of other stuff is on it's way !! Take care xxx
Hey Joey, I think what you've done with the shoe drive is totally awesome! It is so cool how you boys intereact with the kids in the villages. Stay Safe
I'm a soldier in the Army National Guard currently serving a 12 month tour in Iraq. I am 24 and am going on my fifth year at the university where I study economics and philosophy. This blog is intended to be a collection of thoughts and experiences from my first preparation for deployment to the day I eventually return home. My ramblings in no way represent the official views of the State Department, Department of Defense, or of any other US soldiers. (Fingers crossed that this disclaimer wards off any future court martials)
2 Comments:
Hey ... Dee ... Nicole's soon to be mother-in-law here! Love it that she will share the "Mrs.Bassen" title with me! By the way .... I've come to love "Elmo" too .... she looks like such a sweet girl and one you could not resist loving and taking under your wing.
As I load my "Mustang trunk" each night with stuff to send over to you ... I am so thrilled to be part of your "journey" .... and am excited each day to log on to your site to see how you guys are doing ...
Being we will now in the not so distant future be "related" .... this is Niki's "mom" saying ... be careful over there! ... and the shoes and lots of other stuff is on it's way !! Take care xxx
Hey Joey, I think what you've done with the shoe drive is totally awesome! It is so cool how you boys intereact with the kids in the villages. Stay Safe
We're all praying for you.
Post a Comment
<< Home