Thursday, May 19, 2005

IMG_0761.JPG

Two of Elmo's sisters try on their new shoes.

Photo taken by Lt. Smith

9 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coon- Your B-day is coming up you OLD DOODEE!

I just read a lot of "backlog blog" and had a gay ol' time.

Keep it up; I'm so proud of you!

Matt

 
At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - I work with your aunt in Southern California and it was great to hear that you got the shoes she collected from us. You're doing great work and we appreciate it!

 
At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe,
You've touched many hearts with your "shoes for kids" program, both here in the USofA as well as in Iraq. I'm glad we could help out.
Stay safe!
Love,
Aunt Sally

 
At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe,
You've touched many hearts with your "shoes for kids" program, both here in the USofA as well as in Iraq. I'm glad we could help out.
Stay safe!
Love,
Aunt Sally

 
At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe -

Its amazing to see the great works that you are doing in Iraq. What a bright young man you are - I am sure that your dad and family are very proud of you. You are making a forever impact on the people of Iraq. Its great to see the good that you are doing. Say hi to your dad! Your former uncle.

 
At 2:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JC!!! I just found this thing and its good to hear voice (well its your voice Im remembering as I read your blogs.... so I guess that counts.)

Keep your eyes open buddy, someone over there might know the dreaded "cup and shove."

From what Ive read, youre doing a damn good job, keep it up my friend. Stay safe and I hope to see you soon.

Kevin

 
At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe,

I hope the US army lets you post again soon. We miss hearing from you!!!!!

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger brainhell said...

Even if you can't post right now, hopefully you contiue to write, and can post the updates when you get home, or when you're no longer restricted.

 
At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joey,

You need your mother, Kathy, and I there to organize that group of kids as we have been doing for so many years as teachers. The only problem is I'm not as courageous as you, Joe.

Maybe we need to send packages to your buddies who will help you for their efforts. You definitely need help. I guess the higher ups won't set aside a day of "Give shoes to the Iraq kids". Don't they know this is the best PR?

On this Memorial Day, we remember those gone who kept us safe, but also, sweetie, you and all soldiers who are protecting and fighting for us right now.

Happy Birthday coming up. Stay safe and we are all praying.
Love Auntie Memmer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home