You heard it here folks

I had a chance to meet actor Dean Cain recently. He was on tour through Iraq with some beautiful actress and I ran into him just outside my building. The LT. and I talked to him for a while about what our job here is and answered some of his questions about the area. I invited him to go out with us to give shoes to Iraqi children. Unfortunately he wasn't going to be in town long enough but seemed grateful for the invite. When we explained what our unit's job is he replied with "Oh, so you guys are the badasses around here." In case you didn't catch that, Superman told me I'm a badass. I'll try not to let it go to my head.


2 Comments:
How awesome you met Dean Cain! He is soooo handsome.
Not that you aren't :-)
That ain't Superman! That's Clark Kent. Who'd have figured he so old?
Post a Comment
<< Home