Hi Joey, Love the pictures especially this one. Not to worry about the radio transmission all over camp. For a moment you gave the troops a laugh. It was worth it. It did sound like a scene out of MASH, though. We all are so pleased with your honesty and deep caring feelings. Stay safe and we pray for you often. Love, Auntie Memmer
I'm a soldier in the Army National Guard currently serving a 12 month tour in Iraq. I am 24 and am going on my fifth year at the university where I study economics and philosophy. This blog is intended to be a collection of thoughts and experiences from my first preparation for deployment to the day I eventually return home. My ramblings in no way represent the official views of the State Department, Department of Defense, or of any other US soldiers. (Fingers crossed that this disclaimer wards off any future court martials)
6 Comments:
Joe-Your picture is breathtakingly poignant...My love & Prayers, Momma xoxo
Hey there little bro, have you thought about a career in photo journalism?? Your pictures are great! I love you!
nikki
Hi Joey,
Love the pictures especially this one. Not to worry about the radio transmission all over camp. For a moment you gave the troops a laugh. It was worth it. It did sound like a scene out of MASH, though. We all are so pleased with your honesty and deep caring feelings. Stay safe and we pray for you often. Love, Auntie Memmer
Joey,
Awesome photo. I agree with your family, definetly coffe table and National Geo material.
Take care
Leann
P.S. if you mind some random person posting on your blog just let me know and I'll keep them to myself :-)
Joe- As usual, your pictures and words make everything almost as good as if you were here... but not really- Love you- Lori xoxo
Terrific photo - very moving.
Paul.
Post a Comment
<< Home