And another thing
In other news, we have already seen and slain a giant scorpion. Also, in much more infuriating news, I have only been here a short time and have already come across soldiers digging around for scrap metal to put on their humvees in place of real armor. Yes Rumsfield, it really does happen and you better do something about it STAT.


1 Comments:
Joey,
Hey it's Megan... you met me over Thanksgiving with your Meghan (?)
Anyways, I just wanted to say "hello" and that I really enjoy reading your entries in here. I learn so much more from you than I ever would from Pablo... well I'm sure you know how he is. Well, my prayers are with you all and I think about you all constantly... I can't even begin to express the respect I have for all of you. I'm sure you've heard that many times and I know this is not something you chose to do...
Just keep up the good work, and all ya'll will come home safely.. I know it.
Take care... tell my boy I said hello..
Post a Comment
<< Home