Saturday, January 29, 2005

We have arrived

I have arrived. So far it isn't that bad here. Lots of wind and lots of dust, though. I'm not sure how long we are going to be at our current location; I expect that before this is all through we will move several times. I'm not sure where we'll end up or when we'll end up there, but time will tell. On the way over here we stopped for a lay-over in Ireland. I was able to spend about an hour and a half in the airport. I took some pictures and bought a few souvenirs, but I can't quite shake the feeling that the Army may have tainted my first trip to Ireland.

I'm out of computer time now, but I'll post more soon. Just know that we're all doing well.

4 Comments:

At 1:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joe,

It's 1:20 AM In Palm Springs. I saw your post, and woke your Dad up to tell him you got there! I reloaded the card at Sam's Club today, so hopefully you can use it there! Glad you made it. We're all together for G&G's anniversary party, and miss you and send you love.

Aunt Susie

 
At 1:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joe,

It's 1:20 AM In Palm Springs. I saw your post, and woke your Dad up to tell him you got there! I reloaded the card at Sam's Club today, so hopefully you can use it there! Glad you made it. We're all together for G&G's anniversary party, and miss you and send you love.

Aunt Susie

 
At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe-thank you for sending us a quick note to let us know you arrived. Looking forward to hearing more from you and seeing the pics you post-Love Momma xoxo

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger brainhell said...

I want to keep reading your blog, so don't make the mistake others have made of getting anywhere near OPSEC violations. I know you are too smart and conscitentious for that, but please, nothing about plans, methods, or locations. I'll be reading and I want you to stay up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home