Back in a few
Yesterday marked our first day "in the box." For the next week or so we will be on call to conduct various missions. So far nothing has come down to us, but I expect all the fun to start very soon. During this phase of training I'm not going to get many chances to post or even to call home. I'll be sure to tell you all about our experiences during this little mock-war scenario when I get a chance.
On a side note: This has to be one of the only places on earth where you can be invited to attend a "cock fight," and hear about a "rat skinning contest" all in the same day. God bless Louisiana!!


1 Comments:
Hi Joe,
Gran and I just want to let yhou know we are thinking of you. It was good to see you even if only for a little while.
Love,
Gramps
Post a Comment
<< Home