Saturday, September 03, 2005

Ladies, break out your pocket books

Rumor has it that we will soon be putting together a “Fox Troop Calendar.” Oh yes that’s right; twelve whole pages of your favorite National Guard soldiers bare chested and all greased up. I’ll be the guy in boxers, combat boots and a bandoleer perched atop a Humvee. Don’t worry ladies, we’ve got guys of all sizes and shapes so there will be a little something for everybody. They’re sure to go fast so place your orders before this limited edition collectors item is gone forever.

3 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Blogger brainhell said...

Wait a minute! This is the kind of thing I expect you to protect me against! ;-)

 
At 2:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to have you, monkey, up on my wall...I'm getting tired of the mock football stud photo from junior high
Do you get to be June at least?
Keep me posted
-B

 
At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Concerned. Haven't seen a post since Sept 3rd or thereabouts. Are you okay?
Faye
Central Point OR

 

Post a Comment

<< Home