Just so you know, there is an article about you all in the West Linn Tidings(sp)? anyway, Dee is working on getting us a copy and I will keep it for you to read :) What you are doing over there is great and thank you for sharing the smiles with us. It is nice to see that not everyone hates the US being there. Love you little bro! We were thinking of taking you clay pigeon shooting when you are home on leave... and no you can't use your gun, it gives you an unfair advantage! :) hehe miss you like heck! Luv, your eldest sister
I'm a soldier in the Army National Guard currently serving a 12 month tour in Iraq. I am 24 and am going on my fifth year at the university where I study economics and philosophy. This blog is intended to be a collection of thoughts and experiences from my first preparation for deployment to the day I eventually return home. My ramblings in no way represent the official views of the State Department, Department of Defense, or of any other US soldiers. (Fingers crossed that this disclaimer wards off any future court martials)
1 Comments:
Just so you know, there is an article about you all in the West Linn Tidings(sp)? anyway, Dee is working on getting us a copy and I will keep it for you to read :) What you are doing over there is great and thank you for sharing the smiles with us. It is nice to see that not everyone hates the US being there. Love you little bro! We were thinking of taking you clay pigeon shooting when you are home on leave... and no you can't use your gun, it gives you an unfair advantage! :) hehe miss you like heck!
Luv, your eldest sister
Post a Comment
<< Home