Sunday, September 12, 2004

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya...


So my whole platoon has been growing mustaches as a joke for the past two weeks. Only problem is, I got nothin'. A 12 year old girl has a better chance of growing facial hair than I do. So this morning I had to catch up, for the good of the platoon of course. So with the quick application of a little boot polish I am the proud owner of one hell of a mustache. Kind of gross, I realize, but it was was either enhance the thing myself or admit defeat. You should see all the respect and admiration I've received these past few hours. Despite the praise, as soon as I'm done writing this (and I mean the very second I'm through) I'm sprinting to the sink to wash this nasty thing off. Don't worry, I'll be as good as new very soon. The physiological scars suffered by myself and my platoon may take a little more time however. Posted by Hello

8 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get that thing off your face, Joey!
Remember Matt's awful mustache?
I saw him yesterday two times.
Take care and I miss you!!!!!!!
Love,
Krystal

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you were right, I am shocked, disgusted, and pretty disturbed. Have I not told you a hundred times to NEVER EVER attempt to grow that thing? Yech. Who wants a mustache ride? I DON'T! Ali says to "keep the shoe polish for the shoe shinin'!" Boys will be boys.
Love Megs

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. you somewhat resemble Steve Buschemi

megs

 
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! Better not let "Meat Bucket" see that Steve Buscemi comment. You'd be lucky to get stuck with Mr. Pink.

Kevin

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ick...


-chain

 
At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA
-Lori

 
At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg: Please be careful what you say, you're not just talking to a group of 20 something's-there is family on-line too! I think your comment was a bit inappropriate?

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Merolagi said...

Grow More, look like a man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home