Circus tents and wet car seats
Aww crap. it's moving time already. This Sunday we all have to pack up all our stuff and move about two blocks to a new tent. The one we are living in now was apparently built to house women. And all this time I've been wondering why we had six hundred toilets and no urinals. Foolish me. The word is that all 300 of us living here now (there are two units in this tent) have to move so that 30 women can sleep here. Yeah, that's right, 300 pack up everything and haul it all over hell's half acre so that 30 people can occupy a tiny fraction of this tent. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. The other reason that this sucks is that the new digs house six companies of soldiers in a monstrous tent. In other words, unless I keep everything, to include my underwear, under lock and key someone will most likely steal it.. Bum deal.
In other news, and as some have you have probably heard already, I get to come home for Christmas. I'm stoked. I'll fly in around noon on December 20th and will have to leave PDX about noon on January 2nd. I could not possibly imagine a better Christmas present. I'm so excited to see everyone, and I've only been gone a few weeks. I'm not sure if time is flying by or passing at a grueling pace. So far I've been keeping so busy that I haven't had time to notice, and that's a good thing.
Also, I really appreciate the comments that people have been making on the site. I know that other people get a kick out of them too. Tyler, however, has been warned that the next time he writes about me wetting my pants or getting stitches on my butt cheek, he will be forever banned from the land of Gozar. Let that be a lesson to all of you. And for the record, I was trapped in that car for a really long time and couldn't hold it anymore.


1 Comments:
Of all the things I could think of wanting to steal, another woman's underwear is most definitely NOT on the list.
I don't know that I'd want to steal a man's underwear either, although I will wear my boyfriends shorts on occasion. That's different though.
Are your puke-green shorts and socks that much in demand? Wow.
Bronwyn (via The Agitator)
Post a Comment
<< Home