Friday, October 01, 2004

Toys for Iraqi kids

I've spoken with a friend of mine who works at a local toy store called Toy Bliss. The owners have been kind enough to donate a bunch of small toys that I may take with me to Iraq and give to children that we come in contact with. They are also willing to hold onto items that customers donate and give them to me when I come home for winter break. So here's the pitch. If you find yourself in need of a great store to polish off your Christmas shopping list (I realize it's a little early now), you should go check the place out. If you happen to feel so inclined to make a small purchase (such as a top, or beanie baby, hotwheeel or whatever) and donate to Iraq children, all the better. They have a store in Lake Oswego and one in downtown Portland. Above is a link to their website also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home