Just to clarify
There have been some questions as to how I would like this site to be used and regarding what is appropriate to post here. I created this blog originally as a way to let those interested know what I'm up to, to have fun, to vent my frustrations and as a way to pass time. But this site is not all about me. I have brought up topics here that inspire passionate debate. I encourage those debates. If I post something that you disagree with, or if you take issue with someone's comment then I hope you will elevate the debate by bringing your view to the table. So long as we treat one another with a certain degree of respect these discussions should be fun, and we might even learn something. Keep personal attacks to yourself, but by all means argue. As a libertarian leaning sort, I’m sure I have myriad political and philosophical views that will piss off many of you. By all means say so. Intellegent discussion has free rein around here.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home