
Dress codes vary from job to job. Some wear a suit and tie, others wear shorts and t-shirts. I, from time to time, dress like a bush. Everyday is Halloween when you're in the army.
After trudging through the brush with my gillie suit on I end up dragging an extra twenty lbs of foliage and thorn bushes back with me. To clean up after a mission is like grooming a sheep dog. All the extra grass, twigs and small trees just add to the camouflage effect I guess.


10 Comments:
Next time you come home, instead of a hookah, bring back one of those suits!! matt b.
Wait, make it two: one for the boys at the sauce and another for basi. Just think of all dead mice we'd find if he had himself some sweet-a$$ grass camouflage. oh, buddy! love, matty (again)
Tell them it was a friend...no, you better tell them it was sasquatch. (The D)
Love you Jomama
TyD
I have read & enjoyed all of Joey's posts. I have a son stationed north of Joey.
I would like Joey's father to contact me at mschmidt@oregonsbest.com
Mel
Wookie!
You are a fashion Icon in that. Infact, you can be my muse and inspiration for my next collection. Miss you Joey!
Love-Mere
We're hoping you can join us on the famous Utz elk hunting trip next year - with that outfit and that scope we figure you'll be able to sit in camp and still get something! Miss you bud, can't wait to see your smiling face SOON!
Melissa
Joe:
Hopefully, you'll keep those shiny whites camouflaged or you'll be spotted for sure.
Thinking of you often, look forward to reading your posts.
Be safe.
Love Uncle John P.
the suit's hot, joe. it's a good look for you. :) darren and ben say "hi" too. take care of yourself. love, em
Joe, This whole time I thought I had pretty good camo for duck hunting. I was greatly mistaken. You are bringing that suit home! Do they make one to fit dogs? I can't wait to see you home. See you soon! Your soon to be bro. in law, Casey
Post a Comment
<< Home