Last goodbye
I know that my family starts to worry when I get a little upset on this blog and post about depressing things. You know that people are concerned about your mental health when loved ones start ending their emails with “Stay safe and sane.” But in all honesty, myself and the other guys are doing alright. This whole thing gets old pretty quickly and many of us are tired, but for the most part in good spirits. I am particularly lucky because in just a few weeks I get to go home on leave. I almost can’t believe it. I get to spend two weeks with my family and friends. It’s going to be amazing. I’m trying not to count down the days. I’m not looking forward to having to say goodbye again, but at least it’s the last goodbye before I get to head home for good.


3 Comments:
I pray everyday for you and am so happy you have finally posted. Was worried about you. My nephew is also in Natl Guard from TN over there. I pray for him and the others who have to be over there. We want you all home.
Faye - Central Point OR
Joe
The days of summer won't begin until you are here to kick them off. So many good things to do in such a short time. You think that you're tired now? Just wait. After 20 days of filling requests between friends and family you will be spent. It will be worth it though: Beach, beer, river, beer, portland, beer, boys, beer, family, beer, sleep, beer. We can't wait to see you Joe.
Ty D Bowl
joey- i love you. its okay to express youre feelings..its human...its good. ..if you didn't, than you'd become a drone to society and to this world, and that isn't who you are. you have a heart..and you have all of my prayers every day. I hate this crappy situation that the world has put itself in..boo... You'll be home soon, for a lil bit and we'll all be here for you. I know you'll be busy, but as long as I get to see you long enough for a hug...and maybe a nap, it'll be alright.
Post a Comment
<< Home