Thursday, June 30, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A little girl stands off to the side and watches as her friends admire their new shoes. Before we left she was also given a pair.

3 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really can't wait to see you on your leave. I hope we get to meet some of the other soldiers you've been stationed with. Know that the pool will be warm and waiting for you. Oh yeah, Carrie is getting married! We're going to Barcelona in September for the wedding, I'm very excited. Dani is a good guy, too.

You have absolutely no idea how much I'm looking forward to picking your brain when you get home. I realize that when any one of us has gone off and done something that the others weren't involved in, it's really hard to come to terms with the fact that no matter how much storytelling and explaining you do, there is no possible way that anyone will ever know what it was like and how it changed you. But what you're doing right now is so important and on such a completely different scale, I just want to hear everything about it.

Basically I just want my Joemamma home. Take care,

ri-ri

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger brainhell said...

I've been enjoying your blog. Keep it up. And keep it down.

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well hullo friend-
I adore and miss you terribly. I visited my parents recently and shared your blog with my mother. She is now as addicted as I am to reading your tales and seeing the amazing photographs. These days I am rarely in one spot, but when you are on leave I will be wherever I can find you. I am proud to call you friend. Love, Sarahjean

 

Post a Comment

<< Home