Be sure and tell the soldier with the flare for home decorating, that his girlfriend says "smooches!" I was just looking for information about the unit and found your blog and was happily suprised to see my soldier! Thank you so much for reassuring me that he is still able to laugh. I hope you enjoy his pranks and sense of humor as much as I have over the past few years!
Take care of each other and know that there are many people who care for all of you. You are loved and missed every moment, (of what used to be,) our normal lives.
I'm a soldier in the Army National Guard currently serving a 12 month tour in Iraq. I am 24 and am going on my fifth year at the university where I study economics and philosophy. This blog is intended to be a collection of thoughts and experiences from my first preparation for deployment to the day I eventually return home. My ramblings in no way represent the official views of the State Department, Department of Defense, or of any other US soldiers. (Fingers crossed that this disclaimer wards off any future court martials)
2 Comments:
Be sure and tell the soldier with the flare for home decorating, that his girlfriend says "smooches!" I was just looking for information about the unit and found your blog and was happily suprised to see my soldier! Thank you so much for reassuring me that he is still able to laugh. I hope you enjoy his pranks and sense of humor as much as I have over the past few years!
Take care of each other and know that there are many people who care for all of you. You are loved and missed every moment, (of what used to be,) our normal lives.
And, thank you,
Cheryl
That is like almost sexy!
Q
Post a Comment
<< Home