Friday, September 17, 2004

Marco.....

So I guess tomorrow is going to be a little different than the average day here. We've been here for more than a month now and I guess the powers that be have decided it's time for some forced recreation. We're all getting up at the butt crack of dawn, eating chow and then heading over to a swimming pool. I'm not sure if I'm going to feel much like swimming at 7 am, but it's a nice gesture. There are a few guys who absolutely hate being in the water, so their misery is assured. It's going to be fun to watch. We've been warned that there will be "no diving or horseplay." And in case you're wondering if they always treat us like we're ten years old, the answer is yes. Well, I'll let you know how it goes. I can almost bet that of all of these guys at least a few will do something stupid and almost drown. Don't worry mom, I'm gonna wear my floaties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home