Sunday, March 13, 2005

Back to the tan

Today is my day off again and I'm enjoying the sunshine. It seems like the weather hasn't been nice in a long time. I know that clouds and rain will soon be a distant memory as the temperature climbs to over a hundred degrees in the coming months. Today the plan is simple: hit the gym and finish my book. I've finally gotten around to reading Dan Brown's "Da Vinci Code," and like it a lot so far. I should be able to knock out a hundred pages or so and spend the rest of the day kicking Smith's ass at the new basketball video game he bought. Other than that I'm pleased to say I have nothing exciting to report. All is well and time seems to move pretty fast. Though we prbably complain about it often, I think we all like being so busy. That said, I'm really goint to enjoy the time off and the day to myself. I hope you all have a great Sunday also.

1 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey joe... for somebody who reads books and sees words as much as you, youve got more typos than non-alcoholic beers in your fridge.


-PRIVATE DUMFUK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home