Thursday, February 17, 2005

Thanks again

By this time tomorrow the total number of visits to this website will break 6,000. The support myself and my unit have received on this blog from family, friends, and people we've not even met has been incredible. Thanks for stopping in and I hope you'll continue to visit.

7 Comments:

At 1:41 AM, Blogger Tuck said...

Joe~ those pictures are really cool! It's nice to actually see what you’re talking about. So guess what? In my documentary production class I am working on a documentary with this dude who has over 250 hours of footage from his deployment to Iraq. He built a helmet cam and has filmed all kinds of amazing things. He just got back in time for the semester, and he and I will make this documentary. I can't help but think about you every time I go to class now. When you get home it will be done. You’re going to love the music I am putting in this thing.
Keep strong brother.
Tuck

 
At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jomama-

good to see you are doing well in cameltown. I have a question for you: I'm taking Econ 1 and need a 15-20 page econ topic. Give me your wisdom brother. Donate all your fine powers to help tydbowl. I really just need a topic. Micro not macro. email me piratexcore@hotmail.com if you have time.

BBBBBBOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Ty D bowl (wolf man these days, chops are back)

 
At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures and your stories. Jeff’s Mom and I really enjoy watching for your posts everyday. Tell Jeff to quit riding camels and take time to email or call his Mom sometime!

 
At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you. Keep the countdown a rollin. I miss you like crazy, and even though it's scary as hell, I'm glad you're getting bit by bit overwith. Aren't you almost done yet!?! Allister misses you too, she likes the pic where you look kinda chubbs (go figure) stay so strong and know we all love you.
Oh and my stupid kitten knocked my vday flowers onto my laptop. He's dead now.
Love you,
Megs

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joe,

Keep the photos coming! At least you won't run into any more forest fires....I hope! Let us know what to send you!!!

Love,
Aunt Susie

 
At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures! Thanks for the picture of Jeff! I know it wasn't a camel, but anything will do at this point! Please be safe in Iraq! Keep watch over each other! Can't wait until you all get home safely!

Jessica

 
At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joe! This is Casey's mom ... just want to say I am following your journey ...on your web page and in my heart .... take good care of you ... we'll keep you close in our heart until you get home ... will write again ..
luv, Bob and Dee Bassen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home