I can't freakin' wait
Tomorrow is the day! For the first time in months I'll get to see a familiar face. Meghan arrives in the afternoon and we get to spend three days together. I haven't been this excited in what feels like a long time. I hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving. It's a little strange spending my holiday here, but I plan on making it amazing. I'll be back and posting in a few days.


5 Comments:
I love you! Just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you and that as Thanksgiving approaches I wanted you and the men you serve with to know that I am thankful for your service! I am damn lucky to have a brother like you and I thought you needed to know that :) Take care and have fun with Meghan.
Luv, Nic
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joe- Well it looks like I can't be shown up by the entire fam... so here is my post: Let's eat lots of good turkey on Thursday! I didn't think I was going to, but I am... you better too. We spare their lives and many others 364 days a year, I think one day will be a really yummy treat. I love you way too much- Love Lori
P.S. I will call you about the beach
Hi Joe,
Happy Thanksgiving. Thinking about you, and can't wait to see you soon!
Love,
Aunt Susie
Hey Joey,
I think what you are doing is amazing. You are such an inspiration. As I wipe another tear away.......
I can't wait to see you and catch up again. I love you so much and I will be praying for you.
Steph
Post a Comment
<< Home