Friday, October 29, 2004

Technology to the rescue...again

I know I’ve said this a million times, but I plan on posting more frequently starting later this week. I have been really busy for a month or so now, and with the weak wireless signal it has been a giant pain in the ass to post or even check my email. I’ve got some signal enhancers coming in the mail soon and that should solve the problem. Thanks for barring with me.

2 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey joey-- i just wanted to let you know that im thinking about you and that i got my braclet and am wearing all the time :). i pray for you every night that you will stay safe.

love--mcgee

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... General Byrne sure didn't have much to say on 60 minutes last night regarding the plywood HUMVEES and the missing protection on the bottom of most vehicles. FOOT IN MOUTH-
Love Lori
I'll be sure to put some plywood in my next shipment to you-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home